Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Segment 1

So I have jumped on the band wagon and I am linking up with
The Pleated Poppy

I have been wanting to do this but don't usually get dress everyday. And I just had a baby 2 weeks ago. So my attire choices are VERY limited!
So I decided to start from the beginning and post what I actually wear (normally)
so over the next year I will be able see if I have made any progress.

So here goes nothing!!!
 Top - Philippines,
(my hubby went on mission trip in 2008)
Black Tights- Target $3
Comfy socks-  Bath&Body Works
(Christmas from my kids)
Sling- I made it myself
Necklace- JessicaNDeigns
What I learned from this picture...

1- clean mirror 
2- flat iron hair before taking pictures
A close up of the necklace, I wear it alot!
It has a letter for each of my kids.

Top (husbands, he got it on mission's trip to Guatemala 2009)
Pants (resale shop maternity)
Shoes-Toms
Necklace- JessicaNDesign's

What I learned from this picture..
1- fixed hair looks much better
2- Still need to clean mirror

Top-Motherhood
(little sister gave it to me after she had her baby)
Black Tights..Again
Earrings-Forever 21
Necklace- JessicaNDesign's

What I learned from this picture...

1- Clean the mirror already!!!
2- I like my hair like this
3- I need to STOP wearing maternity clothes because I am no longer pregnant!!

Top- Mexico
(mother-in-law brought back for me)
Pants- motherhood
Boots- AA Western Store ( 6 years old $100)
Earrings- Forever 21

What I learned from this picture...
1- I look good when I actually get dressed

A close up of the boots I love the detail and the color of these.

Cream Top- The Limited $5
Gold Sweater- Target
(free from sis-in-law, I cut the sleeves they were long and reattached them)
Belt- Goodwill .99 cent
Pants- resale shop maternity $10
Shoes- NONE (Tom's "Day Without Shoes")

What I learned from this picture...
1- pictures look better outside


I am linking up To

Until,
Jessica

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Congrats on the new baby! I like your idea of starting with how you dress now and seeing how it changes with time. But don't worry about still wearing maternity clothes, you've still got at least several months before you should feel bad about that!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're a bargain shopper! Me too. :0) My favorite pic of yours is the one where you're wearing your baby. Too cute! :0)

Crystal Farish said...

Just want you to know you look so adorable! Yellow is such a great color on you! I just learned something from you -- it doesn't matter that you just had a baby, you can still look stunning if you make an effort. I wish someone would have told me that 16 years ago. I felt so unattractive and instead of doing something about it, I stayed in sweats. :) Who knew you could wear a belt after having a baby! It looks so cute!!! I have midriff bulge (that sadly, is not from post baby), do you think I could get away with it???

I covet your boots by the way.

You go girl!

Unknown said...

You are so cute !! I love that you always have something interesting in your outfits !
Come follow me back.
Bisous
Frenchy
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com